FOR DOWNTOWN PROJECT SPACE, WCBC’S COWORKING AREA PROVIDES A PROFESSIONAL SHARED WORK ENVIRONMENT
A shared workspace with WC Business Centre is an innovative solution for:
- Companies needing to accommodate project teams at a prime downtown Calgary business location, with access to meeting rooms, professional Reception and administrative support services.
- Consultants or entrepreneurs who need to stay productive between downtown Calgary client meetings, when lingering in a coffee shop is no longer your style.
Our coworking clients can benefit from a whole range of high-end business services:
- Powered workstations with locking drawers in an upscale corporate environment, under a soaring 40 foot sloped glass ceiling on the 51st floor of Suncor Energy Centre
- Lounge area with 60” LED TV and Herman Miller furniture
- Wireless high-speed fibre Internet
- Professional shared reception and administrative support services
- Prestige business mailing address and mail handling
- Access to high-speed printer/copier/scanner equipment, fax machine
- Lobby directory signage
- Complimentary coffee and tea, shared kitchens
- Use of meeting rooms and boardroom
For more information on Calgary’s most professional coworking space, please contact us.